- The medium 1.0 mm point glides across the page with unmatched comfort for smooth smudge-free writing
- Efficient design that's simple and trusted. Refillable.
- The super-durable BIC Cristal Original pen has enough ink to write for an average of 3 km (black and blue cartridges only)
- Made with minimal materials and proudly certified by the NF Environnement eco-label
- French entrepreneur Marcel BIC started a writing revolution in 1950 with the smooth smudge-free BIC Cristal Original ballpoint pen. His invention offered an unbeatable trio: a point, a perfectly spherical ball, and high-quality ink manufactured in the BIC plants. The company has since upheld its flawless quality standards by constantly optimising the BIC Cristal pen. Over the years, the pen has gradually been made lighter and the proprietary ink is constantly being perfected for writing with an ever-gentler touch. This pen now lasts twice as long as most commonly known ballpoint pens, so this pouch of 4 (1 blue, 1 red, 1 green and 1 black) will keep you going for a while! A ubiquitous object known and loved by all for decades, the BIC Cristal ballpoint pen is a totally dependable part of daily life for millions of people around the world, from students and professionals to artists. This iconic object is even on exhibit at the New York Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) and the Musée d'Art Moderne/Pompidou Centre in Paris, where visitors still marvel at its timeless design. Because only BIC is as good as BIC.